There are beauty standards by which women have to carry themselves . Such standards have been strengthened in the age of social media and adds a tremendous amount of pressure to young girls who are making their way in the strange world.
Here are some empowering quotes for young girls to take inspiration from and not bother about society and norms of society.
1. “To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.”- Hillary Clinton
2. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.”- Mark Anthony
3. “Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful.”- Imam Ali
4. “Imperfections are beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”- Marilyn Monroe
5. “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else”.- Judy Garland
6. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”- Coco Chanel
8.”We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave, to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.”- Malala Yousafzai
9. “If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.”- Maya Angelou
10. “Words can be worrisome, people complex, motives and manners unclear, grant her the wisdom to choose her path right, free from unkindness and fear”.- Neil Gaiman
11. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.” -Bethany Hamilton
12. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
Keep reading Successyeti.com