Barack Obama is a politician of American descent who was the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. Whether you respected him or hated him as a leader of the United States, you have to appreciate some of the things he’s said.
Obama is an inspiration for many of us.
Here are the quotes by Barack Obama
1. “The change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek”. -Barack Obama
2. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope”. – Barack Obama
3. “A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things”. – Barack Obama
4. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress”. – Barack Obama
5. “We don’t ask you to believe in our ability to bring change, rather, we ask you to believe in yours”. – Barack Obama
6. “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled”. – Barack Obama
7. “It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds”. -Barack Obama
8. “Nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change”. – Barack Obama
9. “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you”.- Barack Obama
10. “We cannot continue to rely only on our military to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” – Barack Obama
Keep reading Successyeti.com
Also Read: 5 Things 3 Idiots Teach Us About Life