Dua Lipa is a well-known singer-songwriter from the United Kingdom. She signed with Warner Music Group in 2015, and her debut album, ‘Dua Lipa,’ was released in 2017. Her 2018 single “One Kiss,” co-written with Calvin Harris, was the year’s longest-running number-one single by a female artist in the UK.
She has also blessed us with innumerable songs like ‘Levitating’, ‘Don’t Star Now’, ‘New Rules’, ‘Scared to be lonely’ and so many more. Dua Lipa is an inspiration to millions across the globe.
Here are 7 inspiring quotes from Dua Lipa
1. “I’m learning to accept myself. I’m still in the process of learning to love who I am. And it’s been really refreshing and really nice to be able to do that and be okay. I think my fans have brought that out in me.”- Dua Lipa
2. “Tell me I’m too crazy. You can’t tame me. Tell me I have changed. But I’m the same me, old same me inside”- Dua Lipa
3. “Note to self: Self-love isn’t selfish” -Dua Lipa
4. “For a female artist, it takes a lot more to be taken seriously if you’re not sitting down at a piano or with a guitar, you know?” – Dua Lipa
5. “Success, to me, is just doing things that I’m really proud of.”- Dua Lipa
6. “My goal is to get my music out to as many people as possible. That a song of mine is being played on the radio so far away from home really, really pushes me. It’s everything I’ve dreamed of.” –Dua Lipa
7. “Here’s to more women on these stages, more women winning awards and more women taking over the world.”- Dua Lipa
Keep reading successyeti.com