Keeping a positive mentality for accomplishment when revising for a test might be difficult. If you’ve lost your drive to concentrate, you’ve come to the right place: these examination inspirational quotes will encourage you to adhere to your objectives and help you aim for a better future.
Here are the best inspiring quotes for examination.
1) “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ― General Colin Powell
2) “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”― Dwayne Johnson
3) “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
4) “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do” – Benjamin Spock
5) “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”― Bill Cosby
6) Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.”― Marva Collins
7) “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
8) “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’” – Audrey Hepburn
9) “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens ‘David Copperfield’
10) “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” —Maya Angelou
Also Read: Jackie Chan Quotes To Stay Strong Daily