Chetan Bhagat has gone from being a member of Five Point Someone to a reality show judge, and he has inspired many young people to pursue their dreams, defying stereotypes. This man worked as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs before becoming one of India’s most well-known storytellers.
We say he has aided in the eradication of stereotypes, but how did he do it? Many people may not be aware that he received a mechanical engineering degree from IIT and subsequently an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. He chose to leave safe employment and dabble in writing when the bulk of people would have had a wealthy and secure life. While many have critiqued his work, many have been inspired by it, and his name was included in Time’s list of the World’s 100 Most Influential People in 2010. As a result, we have a lot to learn from him, and what better way to motivate us than through his quotes.
- The world’s most sensible person and the biggest idiot both stay within us.
- The worst part is, you can’t even tell who is who.
- Pretty girls behave best when you ignore them. Of course, they have to know you are ignoring them, for otherwise, they may not even know you exist.
- Why should any guy want to be only friends with a girl? It’s like agreeing to be near a chocolate cake and never eat it. It’s like sitting in a racing car but not driving it
- Jealousy is a rather enjoyable emotion to watch.
- When a woman comes into your life, things organize themselves.
- Don’t be serious, be sincere.
Also Read: Top Inspirational Songs From BTS Boy Band