Motivational speakers have had a huge impact on my life and the lives of millions of others, regardless of their circumstances. You simply must listen to their words regularly since they are so powerful and encouraging.
Here is our list of the world’s top five motivational speakers. On YouTube, you should be following, listening to, and watching these people. Many people’s lives have been changed as a result of them.
1. Tony Robbins was born in Los Angeles, California on February 29th, 1960. His childhood home life was abusive and chaotic, according to him. He left home when he was 17 years old because of this. Robbins began his career in motivational speaking by promoting seminars for Jim Rohn. Later, he decided to embark on his journey by holding his seminars.
Tony has positively influenced and changed the lives of many people through his seminars, motivational speeches, inspirational quotes, and best-selling books.
2. Les Brown was born in Miami, Florida on February 17, 1945. Mamie Brown adopted him, and while in elementary school, he was diagnosed as “educable mentally retarded.”
Despite this, and the resulting emotional challenges, he was encouraged by others to keep learning and striving to be the best he could be. Taking him down the path to realising his greatest potential.
Les is another motivational speaker who is extremely popular among motivational video compilations because his remarks are so profound and important, they truly resonate with the audience.
His best-selling books, “It’s Not Over Until You Win!” and “Live Your Dreams,” are both inspiring and worth reading.
3. Eric Thomas, who was born and raised in Detroit, was homeless when he was 16 years old. But Eric decided that he wanted to make a better life for himself, to become someone who could be proud of his life.
He did just that, and you can now watch Eric Thomas’s powerful advice on YouTube. Among them is his “Thank God It’s Monday” series. He also completed the studies he had missed while homeless and pushed himself to complete all of the certificates he desired.
Eric Thomas has established himself as one of the world’s top motivational speakers. His YouTube videos have become cult classics, and his best-selling books have grossed millions of dollars.
4. Wayne Dyer was born in a Detroit orphanage on May 10th, 1940, and spent the majority of his youth there. From 1958 to 1962, Dyer served in the United States Navy after graduating from high school. He went on to get his master’s degree in counselling, which he chose to work in for a while before going a step further.
Dyer quit his teaching profession to pursue a career in motivational speaking, giving several speeches across the country and becoming a well-known author. Dyer’s first book has sold over 35 million copies, and he’s continued to give lectures, make audio cassettes, and publish a steady stream of books since then.
5. Robin Sharma was born in Nepal in 1964 and became a lawyer after graduating from Dalhousie University School of Law. But he went much beyond being a fully qualified and accomplished lawyer in his job.
Sharma has written 15 self-help and leadership books between 1995 and 2011, with a total of 15 published publications. ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,’ one of his most popular books, has sold over 5 million copies worldwide. Although some may consider Robin Sharma to be more of a motivational author than a speaker, he deserves to be included on this list. He is an expert author in the worlds of leadership and self-development, having written 12 global best sellers.
Keep reading successyeti.com