If you’ve been binge-eating pizza and burgers recently, your ‘happy hormone’ may be causing weight gain in addition to making you happy. Enzymes and hormones produced by various glands in our organs flow through the circulation to play a part in many biological functions. Dopamine, also known as the “happy hormone,”

Dopamine aids in the promotion of good emotions such as happiness and pleasure. Your mind is releasing dopamine when you feel as if nothing can take you down, when you’re pleased and satisfied. However, it accounts for only 5% of the body’s entire supply. The remaining 95% controls how your body burns calories via brown fat. Studies have discovered serotonin as a key hormone that is higher in obese people and leads to obesity and diabetes by impeding the body’s capacity to burn calories, according to a recent study.
The pleasure centre of the brain is linked to the human internal rhythms.

As a result, your regular pattern may be interrupted by high-calorie meals that bring you joy and pleasure. As a result, being overweight or obese has become a necessity.

Aside from that, poor eating habits might put you at risk for hypertension, heart problems, and even cancer. Excessive eating habits can lead to depression or body issues. It’s fine for a while because you feel like you’re in control of your own body, but eventually you’ll start hating your body and regretting all the time you didn’t take care of it.
While there is still time, go to the gym on a daily basis, meditate and eat a well-balanced diet to keep your body in good shape.

Also Read: Must Read: You Are Depressed Because You Tell Your Mind That You Are Unhappy