Life is a journey and we must make the most of it by fully embracing each day with gratitude and positivity. It is important to have a positive attitude in life. But at the same time it does not mean you wake up each day in the morning filled with positivity and happiness waiting to just rock your day and seize it. There are days when you run low on motivation and you don’t have the will to do anything. To help you out on such days, here are life quotes that will motivate and inspire you to have a positive attitude. Allow us to fuel your day with some great motivating quotes on life.
1) “Not how long but well you have lived is the main thing”. – Seneca
2) “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
3) “You are the artist of your own life. Don’t hand the paintbrush to anyone else.” – anonymous.
4) “Live itself is a privilege, but to live life to the fullest – Well that is a choice”. – Andy Andrews.
5) “Don’t let yesterday take up much of today”- Will Rogers.
6) “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – anonymous.
7) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up”- Vince Lombardi.
8) “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
9) “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs.
10) “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll.
Also Read: 5 Resolutions To Always Stay Happy