Twitter is a social media app where you can post your thoughts in short. Managing your Twitter account is not that difficult, if you want to reach a larger set of audience here’s what you can do.
– Use great hashtags
– Set target audience
– Put great content
– Re share relatable content
– Avoid offensive content
However, if you have run out of ideas here are some funny things you can post on your Twitter account to keep the account active.
· I have a dog to provide me with unconditional love but I also have a cat to remind me that I don’t deserve it: it’s all about balance.
· Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?
· Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
· Did Noah include termites on the ark?
· Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before they open their mouth.
The sad yet funny truths
· If no one knows when a person is going to die, how can we say he died prematurely?
· He who laughs last … just didn’t get the joke.
· The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
· We men are fascinated by the things we don’t really understand. It gives us something to think and talk about: like females, they drive us nuts.
· A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
· Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
· Go 3 days without your favourite thing. Then go 3 days without sleep. It turns out sleep is actually your favourite thing.