The present Dalai Lama is the 14th and longest-serving Dalai Lama in history. In Tibetan Buddhism, the Dalai Lama is the head of the monks.
Dalai Lama quotes are full of inspiration and sound advice that can help individuals make positive changes in their life.
1. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
2. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.” – Dalai Lama
3. “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your actions will be.” – Dalai Lama
4. “This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” – Dalai Lama
5. “If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.” – Dalai Lama
6. “If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.” – Dalai Lama
7. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
8. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
Also Read: Best Peace Quotes That Give Hope To Humanity