To achieve world peace, everyone must be able to accept one another, and everyone must be able to express themselves freely. The topic of international peace is discussed extensively by world leaders. In fact, international leaders owe it to the rest of us to ensure that the globe remains peaceful.
If you’re seeking for tranquilly quotes, you’ve come to the perfect place.
1. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.”- C. Joybell C.
2. “The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.”– Carlos Santana
3. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.”- Dalai Lama.
5. “I speak of peace, therefore, as the necessary rational end of rational men. I realize the pursuit of peace is not as dramatic as the pursuit of war… But we have no more urgent task.”- John F. Kennedy.
6. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”- Margaret Mead.
7. “Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that generation.”- Nelson Mandela.
8. “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”- Mahatma Gandhi.
Also Read: How Can Gender Equality Bring Peace