Modern life is filled with stress due to numerous reasons like work-related stress, family problems or relationship problems, etc. But it is essential to find your peace and calm amidst all this chaos and stress that life throws at you. Being at peace is very crucial to lead a positive and happy life. Here are the top 5 quotes on peace that will make you feel at peace and calm.
1) The Dalai Lama once said, “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves”. This one of the most meaningful quotes and is true in every sense. Inner peace is the first step to achieving a better world.
2) “Pursuit of Happiness is more important than the search for happiness or success. Happiness is but a fleeting emotion, and success can be taken for us just as it can be gained. But true inner peace is permanent.” Inner peace is the first thing that you must achieve. When you find inner peace, you will automatically find happiness and success will follow.
3) “Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did. Let it go”. We are often hung up on the past because it didn’t give us a proper closure. But thinking about it again and again and trying to find answers as to why things turned out the way they did, is not ideal for your peace of mind. It is wise to let go of the past and focus on the present.
4) Mother Teresa was one of the greatest souls and was an inspiration to many. Mother Teresa once said “Peace begins with a smile. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other”.
5) Mahatma Gandhi is known for promoting non-violence. He was a firm believer in peace. Mahatma Gandhi once said, ‘’The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace”.