If you have low energy levels and want to boost it up, then here are some yoga tactics you need to practice.
These poses can also be practiced by beginners and people with chronic illnesses.
1. Child Pose
This pose releases the tension in the back, opens the hips and calms the body.
· Sit on the floor with your knees together and your knees a little wider than your hips.
· Stretch your hands ahead of you and bend till your front body rests on the floor.
· Place your forehead on the ground.
· Take slow and deep breaths and focus your attention on breathing.
2. Cat/ Cow Pose
This pose is beneficial for digestion and opens your spine and relieves pain in the back.
· Start on all fours – on your hands and knees. Keep your knees hips apart and your hands should be aligned with your shoulder.
· Inhale and lift up your hips and lower your belly. Roll your shoulders back and look ahead.
· Exhale and tuck your hips, curve your spine and drop your head down.
· Repeat this exercise 5 to 6 times as your breath in and out.
3. Butterfly pose
This yoga pose is beneficial for relieving fatigue. It also functions in stretching your inner thighs and hips and improves the bowel movement.
· Sit down in a relaxed position.
· Bring the soles of your feet together and they should be around 6-8 inches away from your pelvis .
· Spread your legs open like you are reading a book.
· Round your spine and bend forwards from the hips to the feet.
· Remain in the position for 2 to 3 minutes. If you are comfortable you can stay longer.
Keep reading Successyeti.com