These world peace quotes and peace in life quotations are intended to motivate and inspire you. These beautiful peace quotes for the world may even help you find inner peace.
Here are 11 World Peace quote for your inner peace:
1. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.”- C. Joybell C.
2. “The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.”– Carlos Santana.
3. “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.”- Dalai Lama.
4. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for ‘we’ are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.”- Louise L. Hay.
6. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us and the world will be as one.”- John Lennon, ‘Imagine’.
7. “Anxiety is the illness of our age. We worry about ourselves, our family, our friends, our work, and our state of the world. If we allow worry to fill our hearts, sooner or later we will get sick.”- Thich Nhat Hanh.
8. “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”- Mahatma Gandhi.
9. “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”- Albert Einstein.
10. “Ego says, ‘Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel peace.’ Spirit says, ‘Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place’.”- Marianne Williamson.
11. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” – Robert Muller.
Also Read: Is World Peace Possible?