The B.Ed.-M.Ed. is a revised version integrated program of study which equips teachers for pedagogy in middle and high school schools (English language, science, mathematics, and social sciences), as well as extra coursework contributing to specialization in pedagogic and curriculum studies, teacher education, ICT and new media, policy, and research. The combined B.Ed./M.Ed. program is designed to help teachers become adaptive experts and transformative intellectuals in the classroom. The curriculum was designed in response to a critical shortage of high-quality teacher education.
Interested candidates are required to give an entrance exam to make themselves eligible to take admissions in a well-reputed college.
MAH CET B.Ed./M.Ed is an examination organized by the State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra State to grant admission to applicants in the first year of a three-year full-time regular integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. degree course. Applicants can apply for this entrance examination if they intend to enroll in these integrated courses and meet the required eligibility conditions.
1. Candidates must be citizens of India.
2. If they are graduates in a science field, they should be qualified for a postgraduate degree in Science, Arts, Social Science, or Humanities with topics such as Mathematics, Life Sciences such as Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
3. If they graduated from the arts stream, they must be competent in courses such as history, geography, economics, political science, psychology, philosophy, education, or library.
4. If they have a humanities degree, they must be qualified in subjects like English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrit/Gujarati/Spanish/German/French, and so on.
5. Applicants must receive at least 55 percent of the total marks in all streams to be qualified. A 5% marks concession is offered to students in the reserved category.
The exam will be conducted online and will last one hour and fifteen minutes. A total of 100 questions will be asked in the entrance exam, which will be worth a total of 100 points. Multiple-choice questions will be asked.
The paper will be divided into three sections: 40 questions on teaching aptitude, 30 questions on mental ability, and 30 marks on general knowledge.
Keep reading successyeti.com