Sometimes, bad breath becomes a problem after brushing properly, making you feel low and reducing your self-esteem. Well Combatting bad breath involves maintaining good oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth and tongue twice daily, floss regularly, and stay hydrated. The most important thing is to avoid tobacco or any other substance and limit foods like onions and garlic. Here are a few remedies you can try at home.
1) Yoghurt: This contains a bacteria called lactobacillus, which is healthy for the body as it helps to tackle the issue of bad breath in different parts of the body, like the mouth and gut.
2) Saunf (Fennel): These seeds are beneficial for overall oral health. Chewing some fennel and gargling with warm fennel water instantly removes bad odor and makes one feel refreshed.
3) Laung (Clove): Chew some cloves, which help you instantly reduce bad breath and resist the formation of micro-organisms. You can practice this after every meal or at your convenience.
4) Water: Water is one of the best ways to keep your mouth clean, as saliva plays an important role in keeping your mouth clean. So, keep yourself hydrated.
5) Elaichi (Cardamon): This is another best remedy to combat bad breath. You can chew elaichi or mix some elaichi powder in hot water and drink.