Our body is exactly how we eat. If we only eat junk food or outdoor food, we will fall sick too often. If you eat food with high calories and fats you will fall prey to obesity and similarly, if you eat healthy veggies and fruits more you will have a fit and fine body. However, only vegetables and fruits is not an overall or ideal diet of choice. Our everyday food consumption must include a variety of healthy food products that provide us with all the necessary nutrients and vitamins we require to work and build our immunity. Here is a list of food items that we should eat every day or at least too often: –
- Vegetables and fruits – No doubt that vegetables and fruits are included in the list of food to be consumed every day. Keep a variety in vegetables and fruits you consume. They provide you with most of the required nutrients and vitamins. They also provide you with fibre that helps in the digestion process. Additionally, they are very low in calories which helps you in weight loss.
- Yoghurt and cheese – Not all dairy products are healthy to be consumed every day. Yog and cheese are safe, however. Use yoghurt in your dishes instead of cream. You can even prefer consuming unflavored yoghurt since it is a probiotic food.
- Meat – Vegans probably miss out a lot of nutritional and health building nutrients by avoiding meat. Be it fish, lamb or goat meat or chicken or any other kind of meat, it is healthy to consume meat every day but in moderate quantity. Depending totally on meat can be harming. It is a good source of protein.
- Grains – Whole grains are highly nutritious and prevent us from dangerous diseases. They are packed with proteins, fibre, antioxidants and vitamins. Most people consume cereals to start their day with full energy. Whole grains also reduce the risk of getting heart problems.
- Eggs – Eggs are very commonly consumed for breakfast. Depending on your choice, you can opt for boiled eggs, scrambled eggs or an omelette. Egg yolk is full of calories and energy to start your day right, however, avoid egg yolk if you wish to build muscles with a workout or lose weight. Egg whites provide you with plenty of proteins.
Manage your food habits and maintain a variety in your diet to be healthy. Avoid overeating and consumption of harmful substances like alcohol or cigarettes.