With the commencement of lockdown there is very little we have to do inside our homes. By this time, we must have already tried all the methods to stay entertained and pass every day. If you have a smartphone, you probably have understood how valuable your phone is now at this period. If not for your mobile, you would have already been bored to death! Even so, there is not much left to do after checking Instagram posts and snaps on Snapchat. However, we can always play some games that are fun and mood swinging. Here are some options: –
- PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) – The first place should definitely belong to this game. Almost every youngster must have had it installed at least once. Once you start its difficult to let go of this game.
- Asphalt 9: Legends – For all car freaks out there, this game is for you. Excellent graphics and sound effects make you feel like a real racer. The cars all almost look like a real one.
- Ravenhill – With a mesmerizing storyline and adequate sounds effects this game is worth investing your free time. It tests your observation skills by making you look for hidden objects.
- Alto’s Odyssey – The game features wit you skiing down the hill with some obstacles and jumps. The graphics are so good you can take screenshots and use them as wallpapers.
- Angry Birds – You would think this game is now old news, but hold it! Playing angry birds still gives you the same fun. If you didn’t play it back in 2009, now is your chance.
- Clash Of Clans – This game was highly popular when it was released back in 2012. It consists of you, building and upgrading village resources and defences. You can also attack other villages for loot of resources.
- Candy Crush – Another popular game which is not so difficult to play but fun enough to waste hours on it. All you have to do is match the candies in a limited number of moves and clear the levels.
- Crashlands – Developed in 2016, this game is an action and adventurous type. It’s a story-based game where you have to search for raw materials and build weapons for survival.
- Garden Scapes – You get to own a villa along with its butler who helps to renovate the garden areas by clearing puzzles.
- Subway Surfer – This is a game where you run between the subway tracks with a policeman on your tail.
Playing some of these games should surely make you less bored. You can easily pass hours playing some of these videos. But be careful you don’t get too addicted. Hope you have a delightful quarantine!!